Monday, January 19, 2009

What's Playing in Their Ears??



Smarty Pants has taken a great interest in music videos. His favorites are The Zac Brown Band’s Chicken Fried and Rehab’s Bartender. He knows the complete lyrics to both, which is impressive. Renegade Doodle’s favorite song / music video is a toss up between SpongeBob Squarepants The Best Day Ever or The Wheels on The Bus. Young Scooter is infatuated with Mr. Rhino, he has to have his daily dose of Mr. Rhino like I have to have my coffee. Tell me what are your kiddos listening to. Are their tastes in music following in your footsteps.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Are my children into Sinatra? Not so much! But some Cold Play and Viva la Vida can get some booties shaking! We don't usually have music on a lot so it's hard to tell.

Anonymous said...

My kids do like some of the same music as I. They love the B-52s, but also like the songs from I-Carly.

Anonymous said...

"I Like to Eat eat eat", "Don;t bite your Friends" and "There's a Party in my Tummy" are a few favorites from YoGabba Gabba...

She also likes the Classical Music from Baby Einstien, and "Catch The Moon" is a CD from Lisa Leob that is sweet...

But in the end, she is a girl after my own heart and loves when we Rock out to Rockband 2 or Guitar Hero!

Anonymous said...

I feel like a horrible mom!! Matty's favorite song is Britney Spears' Womanizer. Lauren is in love with Paramore. Rachel is digging Miley Cyrus...not Hannah Montana...Miley. And Austin is digging the heavy metal route with Disturbed playing over and over. So their tastes are all over the board but I allow them to listen to it all and make their own decisions. Lauren is most like me because she likes Christian rock, country, pop, etc.

Veronica Lee said...

Surprisingly, my young sons enjoy listening to my songs which are kinda old. I'm a babyboomer.

Anonymous said...

Our son likes anything new age/foreign country/classical

To him the MOST important thing is what is the name of the song ,what is the band/who sings it?

He liked to do internet searches with Aunty...what do they listen to in africa/japan..he loved that!

He also likes "car cruising music" anything you might hear at a car show.

When he was about 4 he LOVED Garth Brooks...aftre he saw him live in concert.

I guess you could say he has eclectic tatse! LOL