Wednesday, August 13, 2008

March 18 2007 Better or Worse

Today could have been better but it could have been worse. I've got the flu so I'm extra tired. William woke up at 5 a.m. so we watched Diego video's till around 8, when I'd had enough and woke hubby up. Hubby moaned and groaned and didn't want to get up with him, but I didn't give in. Finally he rolled his lazy ass out of bed and I went back to bed. I woke up around noon, to find William in the crib asleep and hubby is gone. I don't mean outside gone I mean got in the car and left. I'm pissed, he could have at least left a note. So I call his cell, VM picks up directly. I don't leave a message. I don't have the energy to deal with it so I go on with the day as best I can. All day long I'm thinking about the cussing I'm going to give him the minute he walks in the door. Finally he calls me around 6:30 p.m wanting to know if I need anything from Foodlion, I say no and hang up. He gets home I try to ignore him, and he asks "are you mad at me??" I'm thinking that's a stupid question. I reply "yea I'm mad, I've been home sick all day with these kids, your so selfish, you don't care about anybody but yourself." Then I shut up because I don't want to get into a heated argument. He just kinda looks at me, I'm sitting on the floor with my hair half up half down, and kids hanging on me. I just start crying. He sits down on the floor beside me and suggests we watch a movie. We do and he rubs my shoulders. Then he actually gets off his butt and helps me, he gave the boys a bath, cleaned their room, and vacuumed. And now he's at Foodlion buying me Vanilla ice cream and rootbeer. So like I said it could have been better but could've been worse.

No comments: